Dupe glitches are glitches that allow the player to duplicate any item they desire. There have been several dupe glitches throughout the history of 2b2t. While this is illegal on the server due to gamebreaking rules, Hause allows the players to keep the duplicated items.
Known Dupe Glitches Edit
- Note: All minecart duplication glitches (which are all patched) mentioned here are all different versions of each other with slight differences in their usage.
- Minecart Dupe Glitch of 2013- This dupe glitch was the reason why Valkyria became powerful. It was similar to the dupe glitch in 2016 as they both used minecarts and a nether portal however it used much more redstone.
- Minecart Dupe Glitch of 2016 (Peacekeeper Version)- This dupe glitch used a minecart with a hopper or chest that would go through a Nether portal. After it arrived at the nether, another player would stand near a hopper right outside of the portal, in order to load the chunk, which would duplicate the item. This dupe was patched on July 27th, 2016.
- Minecart Dupe Glitch of 2016 (Veteran Version)- This dupe glitch used a minecart with a chest that would do the exact same thing as the Peacekeeper version with the exception of no player on the other side and instead of the minecart going directly onto the hopper, it would go on a slight rail slope. This dupe was patched on July 22nd, 2016.
- 11/11 Dupe - This dupe was discovered by the server on November 11th, 2016. It is the largest dupe in all of 2b2t history. The dupe is performed when a player intentionally gets kicked from the server as the player drops items at the exact same time. The player then returns to find the items duplicated. This dupe has been patched on November 28th, 2016 as the server was updated to 1.11.