|The 2b2t Wikia has moved to a new one:|
|Existed||June 16, 2016 - October 9th, 2016 (Rusher Era) November 25, 2016- December 2nd, 2016 (AgentGB crisis)|
|Bases||Fitlantis, Crystal Islands, Aureus City, several other older bases|
|Status||Dormant (Awaiting next Youtuber)|
Team Veteran is a movement whose goal is to eradicate famous youtubers who have large fanbases in order to decrease the amount of fans flooding the server and the mass destruction that sporadic newfags could cause. They do this by conducting mass killings of the fans and hunting the specific youtuber constantly. It had been reawakened, by a French youtuber known as AgentGB. However, AgentGB has not made a video for over a week since the last one. Therefore it is safe to say that Team Veteran is back to being dormant. The members before the assembly of Team Veteran were called "OGs" by Rusher and veterans afterwards.
It should be noted that Team Veteran and the Fourth Incursion are two separate entities, despite some overlapping members and goals.
Team Veteran was started on June 16, 2016 by the player Fit as a means of defending against the imposing Rusher invasion by a famous youtuber known as TheCampingRusher, in the summer of 2016. While still in its infancy, Team Veteran was regarded by Oldfaggots as a valid method of destroying the Rushers. However, as Fit's channel grew, Rushers began to "join" Team Veteran, which made Oldfaggots turn against it. Before the official video, Fit made a video that would launch his YouTube career. He made a video about slaughtering a base of Rushers on the temporary map of 2016, along with Babbaj and jared2013. This video would later become recognised as the video that started the war. By the time Newmape 2016 had ended, Fit had a fanbase of over 25,000 subscribers. With this, he forced Team Veteran upon his subscribers to create a formidable opposition to Team Rusher. Throughout the war, many Oldfaggots and Midfaggots participated on the side of Team Veteran.
On October 9th, 2016, Fit officially put Team Veteran to rest as the Rusher War was officially over and the Rusher Era was about to end. However, Fit declared a call to arms on November 25th, 2016, and reawoke Team Veteran as a French youtuber known as AgentGB, a youtuber with 600k subscribers, posted a video about the server. Fit ordered the killing of any player who speaks french on the server. However, AgentGB has not made a video for over a week since the last one. Therefore it is safe to say that Team Veteran is back to being dormant.
As mentioned earlier, several oldfags disliked Team Veteran due to their inclusion of newfags. However, according to Sato86, Fit intentionally did this to create a ruse by making war propaganda videos. The reason newfags were in Team Veteran was because Team Veteran was losing ground on the Newmape and needed some newfags. Once Newmape ended, oldfags, independent and Team Veteran alike, began slaughtering all newfags, no matter their banner. Fit's ruse caused the Rusherfags to turn against each other, causing distrust and less team formation. Oldfags did not care what banner the newfags had so they were all slaughtered.
Whether this is true or not is unknown, however many will probably look at this as a cover up from Sato as to be honest, no oldfag, Veteran or independant, showed a video where they attacked a rusherfag with a Veteran Banner. Sato has said that not all oldfags were in this ruse so not finding a single video where a Rusherfag Veteran wannabe was killed by an independant is quite odd. Also, MoldyCreeperLOL was an amazing member of Team Veteran.
- Team Rusher - The main target of Team Veteran.
- Peacekeepers - Team Veteran is enemies with the Peacekeepers as they are a Pro-Rusher group and could be called a Rusher sub group due to their close relations with Team Rusher. They also hate the Peacekeepers because of Napkin0fTruth who betrayed Team Veteran to join the Peacekeepers.
- Resistance- Team Veteran is enemies with the Resistance as the Resistance griefed the Valley of Wheat and were a Pro-Rusher/Anti-Veteran group. The two teams had many skirmishes with each other during the Rusher War and one of the Resistance's dupe bases was griefed by Team Veteran during the 4th Incursion.
- Team Aurora - While technically not a sub group, the group can be considered a Team Veteran sub group of sorts during the course of the Rusher War. Its relation with Team Veteran is similar to the relation between Peacekeepers and Rushers. It was mainly the "Rusher" part of the group as the members are mainly newfaggots and players that joined due to Rusher. Neda T, their leader, was a Veteran spy who insided the Resistance and moved on to create her own Pro-Veteran group. The group is now in somewhat of a civil war with the 4th Reich.
- The 4th Reich - Despite being comprised of new players who joined after TheCampingRusher, they have worked with Team Veteran in several Anti-Rusher operations. They also have been present in many of the major battles during the war and contributed to the Rusher Massacre of Spawn and the 4th Incursion. The relation between the 4th Reich and the Veterans was very strong and the Reich could be considered a sub group of Team Veteran during the Rusher War. Some oldfags have worked with and actually joined the 4th Reich during and after the Rusher War (ie Babbaj, jared2013, Sato86).
- The Vortex Coalition - At first The Vortex Coalition worked with Team Veteran to destroy sanctuaries and kill new players, but they declared neutrality after a few weeks due to many new players being interested in the group.
Notable Members Edit
- Fit (Leader, Youtuber)
- Babbaj (General, Respected member)
- jared2013 (Notorious griefer)
- Sato86 (Interim-Incursion leader, Respected member)
- _Henry_ (Respected member)
- fr1kin (lowlife)
- torogadude (Youtuber)
- xcc2 (Respected Member)
- Offtopia (Respected member, General)
- Jacktherippa (Respected member)
- DemonElite119 (Not fond of Team Veteran, but more or less worked with them and contributed intel during various conflicts)
- Tyrone (Honorary member, Meme)
The exact number of Veterans is unknown. Several other oldfags, midfags, and newfags have contributed to the Team Veteran cause.